The objective of an Internal Audit is, through a directed and systematic evaluation process, to evaluate the functioning of the Quality Management System of the audited company, thus ensuring that the QMS complies with the regulations and procedures implemented in its organization.
- Keeps employees focused on laboratory tests/calibrations
- Avoids internal conflicts of interest, as the employee does not audit his own work
- It adds external knowledge to the laboratory's activities, in addition to receiving updated information on practices performed in the market.
- Audited items are discussed and explained individually
- For findings, QUALABOR works with suggestions for corrective and preventive actions and proposals for improvement
- After the audit has been completed, the QUALABOR team provides support for any queries related to the implementation of corrective or improvement actions.
- ISO/IEC 17025
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- ISO/IEC 17020
- ISO 17043